Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tried to post as late as I could!


Unfortunately, time is running out for me, and I want to get to sleeeeep! So apologies Electro, I don't mean to barge in on your post - just didn't want to miss my post.
I totally forgot about my post this evening, I'm glad I got a picture before I traipsed off to college this morning.

Ignore the stupid pose in the picture and bad quality, my Dad took my SLR to work to lend to someone he works with.

My outfit is really really basic, and cheap. My vest top and my skirt are both from my work and I think cost £5 together with my discount. I'd been waiting for a plain black jersey skirt for ages, and whenever they came in in the delivery, my size always got grabbed first.

My necklace you've seen before in one of my other posts; it's a mahoosive sparkly tusk, that rattles constantly. It's discolouring a bit, which is a shame.


My belt was from a local alt shop called "Cherry Pie Boutique" [Awesome name hmm?] it's pink leopard print, I wear it when I'm having a glam rock day ^^

My tights are to the left [try to ignore the horrible college corridor carpet, it looks like white noise.] Anyway, it's really two pairs, one a leopard pair, the other just plain black. It's a nice effect, I'm always asked where I bought them ^^ Primark for both I think actually.

Other than that, I had on my boots from my last post and my awesome leather jacket. It's sort of a punk style with massive lapels and epaulettes, a cool belt and lots of zips. I bought it in Next while I still worked there and got it for £60 [down from £130] it was the best think about working there frankly.

Anyway, apologies for my slightly unimaginative outfit, hopefully get a better one up next time!

Lady C x

1 comment: