Friday, March 5, 2010

WTF - What The Focus?

Oh dear.
I tried to take this photo a bazillion times, but just could not get the focus right. By this stage, I was late for my Marketing lecture, so...

This is what I wore to last night's Spinnerette concert. IT WAS AWESOME I SAW BRODY HOLY CRAP RCMOJOJS:MCKIDQ>.

Yes.
- Pair of Docs #2: identical to #1, but far less comfortable due to not being worn much.
- Denim skirt, about 6 years old. I always wear stockings with it, cos... ain't nobody need to see that.
- Jack Skellington bag. Why yes, I do have a lot of Jack-shaped accessories.
- AWESOME Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. It's this:

I've been so busy this week... I went to bed at 1 after the show, then got up at 6:30 for an 8am tutorial. I have been on the go all day and fell asleep on my way to work. Thankfully I have the weekend off - time for sleeping, cleaning and catching up on study :)

Fiend out.

No comments:

Post a Comment