Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday night/Monday morning


Greetings!

I'm going to start off by being honest, I'm a little bit pissed at the moment, so if this post ends up being ever so slightly incoherent, or I don't end up making sense then I am very sorry.

After an extensive hunt for my camera's SD card, I've concluded that it's disappeared, so unfortunately I'm posting a picture from earlier this week. It's also my facebook profile picture at the moment, so apologies to any of you that have me added on there who have already seen it. I am wearing:
  • Grey Cardigan -Select, as usual
  • White Tank Top -New Look
  • Generic Black Tights
  • Ladybird Skirt -I got this from the Yumi Outlet stall at the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham last year and I adore it. It's labelled as small, but it's actually quite big, so I have to pin it. I don't think it shows though.
On my feet are generic black ballet flats (from Asda!), around my neck are my pink and white Skullcandy Lowrider headphones. My bag, which you can't really see, is from Primark. The day I was wearing this outfit was a good day actually. It was the first time I'd been back to college in nearly 2 months and it was the first sunny/warm day in a long time. Perhaps this explains the somewhat maniacal smile on my face.

Goodnight darlings,
Siobhan (ShuvLove) xo

2 comments: