Friday, March 26, 2010

Floral and Bronzed.




Hello world!
Today has been so eventful! I got a spray tan! woot woot. It's a tester for my cousins wedding, I need to make sure that I don't go too dark so this is a good excuse to look nice and bronzed. It was really weird, standing there nakers with a girl spraying me with a cold bronzer, we made awkward conversation :D. The two arms are mine and my friends, I was her colour before the spray. I thought it'd be funny to compare.
Today I'm wearing my new dress from the H&M garden collection today with a ribbon around the waist and gladiator shoes from River Island. My bracelet is also from H&M garden collection. My shoes are the most expensive item at £30, the dress is £8 and the bracelet is like £4?
I went to town with my boss for tea and scones in a cute like cafe whilst we talked about Lush things and what we've been doing since our store has been closed. We're having some really awesome new things ;) I'm not supposed to say anything...
In Uni we've almost finished the film about expirences in Korea. Hopefullly when it's finished I can upload it so all you mooks can watch my time out there.
Love and cwtches to you all!!!!
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment