Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Days dawning, skins crawling.

A friend in needs a friend indeed,
A friend with weed is better,
A friend with breasts and all the rest,
A friend who's dressed in leather

A friend in needs a friend indeed,
A friend who'll tease is better,
Our thoughts compressed which makes us blessed,
And makes for stormy weather.

--------------------------------

Today I'm wearing fake leather trousers I got for a tenner in Topshop, reduced from about £50, and in the petite section which things I like never are! So I haven't taken them off since :) I'm also wearing an old purple and black checked shirt, and a studded leather waist belt from H&M. I did wear shoes too, I didn't hop to college barefoot (that would be far too cold at the moment) but my shoes were downstairs and I took this in a rush; but anyway, I wore black cowboy boots with studs and chains on. Today was a good day in sociology, I got A's on two pieces of homework which was really nice because it's the one subject I try really hard in and study all the time; so I guess it's all paying off finally! I don't have any interesting plans for the week, but getting drunk tomorrow night at the girlfriend's with some mates, so that should be fun, and then on Tuesday it's the last night of this bar we usually go to, because it's closing (boo) so we'll be going there from about 3 in the afternoon till the early hours of the morning, yay for hours upon end of being drunk! Mm, I just ate the lovliest curry, it was so nice I ate half of my brothers too, which means I should probably go exercise in a minute. My exercising tonight will consist of hours of hula hooping to Motley Crue, so much more enjoyable than boring sit ups :D Right my little pickles, TTFN :)

Frankie xxx


5 comments: