Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tis the season for new glasses. [March 25th]




Howdy all,

So first off today we have a photo of me with mah new glasses. They're for driving because I honestly can't read street street signs without them so be glad most of you live outside of Australia. :P
They're my second pair of glasses I ever owned and really went by what the optometrist lady said because I had no real opinion on what style of glasses suited me. I think they're pretty sweet, purple/aubergine on the outside and light green and white stripes on the inside. What do ya'll think, do they suit me? Or was the optometrist lady just trying to get my precious money? (And precious it is! These babies cost like $400! Thank god for private health care we got about half of that back.)

Moving on to today. I had a pretty lazy day, procrastinating from Uni work. I was just wearing my 1950's inspired polka dot dress. It's pretty sweet and is good for these annoyingly hot Autumn days. excuse the lack of make-up or done up hair but I couldn't be bothered at this point in time. My face has been uncharacteristically oily AND dry AND spotty all at once so I've been avoiding touching it or washing it too much. it's possibly from the implanon. I've been quite the moody bitch lately and my hair get's oily really quick too... Maybe it's time to go back to the doctorto discuss an alternative.


Until my next future future post,

farewell!

Em
(Isabella)

1 comment: