Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13th - Unlucky for Some...


Hullo there, elves.
This week, my dad has been visiting from France. We spent the first day that he arrived looking up videos on the internet of his old band. He doesn't have the internet in his rural cottage, so it was quite an excitement for him.
I will link you to a clip that some japanese fan has added to the internet. My dad was fairly hot back in the day, although I probably shouldn't say that. He is the singer. Do you think I look like him?
Today, my dad met Dan's parents. We went to their house for dinner, and it was surprisingly not as awkward as I thought it would be. My dad was on his best behaviour, and didn't mention blow-up dolls or anal sex at all!! My outfit is going to be recycled tomorrow as I have to go to a golf club for my... mum's boyfriend's dad's 80th birthday. It has just occurred to me that my skirt may be a bit shorter than is appropriate. Hmm. It is from H&M. So, incidentally is the cardigan I am wearing. I have no idea where the top is from, it is the one I usually wear to sing in choir because we have to wear all black. My tights are actually a pair of black ballet tights, but they are so soft and comfortable, and also durable that I wear them on normal days too. I got them from a discount dance website called Dance Direct, who do amazing tights and stuff. Even if you aren't a dancer, some of the things on there are wearable on normal days, like their tap shoes, with the taps removed... Anyway, I digress. My shoes are OLLLLLLD schuh maryjanes.I shall now throw in a bonus picture of me posing with Dan's cello. It is made of sex. Or wood. Same thing, in my opinion. Fnarr fnarr.
Leave me comments, because they validate my existence. I am nothing without them.
Lots of love, Candy. PO PI PO PI PO - PO PI PO.

6 comments:

  1. Candyyy, you are a BEAUT and I always love your clotheses :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cellos are indeed made of sex. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE this! Busy patterns are difficult to combine with colours but your outfit is just perfect. :D

    Also, I wish my dad was as cool as yours. That song is stuck in my head now and it's all your dad's fault. :P And now I know where your red hair comes from, tiddlypom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous, the cello is sexual, and in that video your father was a very foxy gentleman. Rrrrrrwwwwl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to your hear your dad behaved himself. You wear that skirt and sex up that pensioner party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All musical instruments are made out of sex, don't you know? :O

    You are cute as a button :o)

    ReplyDelete