Friday, March 12, 2010

The eleventh of the third, oh how quickly it's arrived.


Oh, how the time has flown between this and my last post. But life hasn't been to shabby for me.
Today, my dear followers, I present to thee:
-Green cardi, Matalan
-Justice League t-shirt, Topshop
-Flamingo pendant (again), myvintagecharms.co.uk
-White studded belt, Camden
-Blue sailor skirt, made by my own fair hands
-Vintage-esque suspender belt (not that you can see it, I just love it and though it deserved a mention), ebay
-Purple stockings
-TUK platform heels, attitudeclothing.co.uk


I don't normally wear the platform heels, due to the constant fear that I will trip and break my neck; but thought they deserved a place on this blog. I actually bought them to wear to my prom last year- and I designed and made my dress around them. So I ended up wearing this massive poofy black dress with starry sequins on, it was awesome (if I say so myself).


The green cardi is a new addition, I'm attempting to end up with a rainbow of cardigans, and my mum spotted the nice green one in Matalan and brought it home as a surprise, which was pretty sweet. Anywho, I am off to make a nice big cup of tea before Embarrassing Bodies starts. That show preplexes me quite a bit: you're too ashamed of your problem to go and see your trusted doctor about it, yet you're perfectly fine for your name, face, and bodily problem to be broadcast to thousands on national television. Crazy fools.

1 comment: