Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill In [Only Four Days Short Now!]


So since we're five days short [now four] of having the right numbers of posts, I'mma post to fill in and consume up one of those days by direction of Candy :)

To the left is my outfit from a Burlesque night I regularly attend, although this was taken the next day - hence the haggard expression, silly hair and shit makeup.

Anyway.

My dress is from new look; it's one of those jersey and lace ones that are going about right now and that everyone seems to have. I don't mind much, I bought it because I needed something nice to wear under my corsets and it fit the bill pretty well. I had problems finding ones that fit my waist well enough - most of them fit my massive hips well, but end up bagging around my waist. This one was perfect. I think I bought it for about £13 - yay for periodic 20% student discount.

My collar is a massive spiked one, that was given to me by a friend after she decided it wasn't her thing anymore. She used to be really heavily into punk, then changed and gave it to me. I've worn it on stage, when the High School I went to did the Queen musical. Otherwise it just looks too much like an offensive weapon to be worn.

To the right is my corset! Oh how pretty it is! It's the most beautiful and second most expensive piece of clothing that I own. It cost me £100 from a local alt clothing store and I looooooove wearing it. I really need to properly waist train, but working in a clothing store sort of stops me. Wearing it for 10 hours at a time at first is not a good idea.
It's a Vollers corset and is 22" ^^ I'm hoping to train down to 20"
I generally like it because it makes my boobs look massive :3
As opposed to my overbust, which is too big at the boobs and I'm terrified they fall out.

These would be my shoes! Yay for studded shoes. These are also from New Look, although I can't remember how much they cost - they were a Birthday present last year, I wore them to my 18th party. They're so comfy, I like wearing them out because they don't particularly hurt my feet after a long night dancing.

Not really much else to say about my outfit lovely mooks! Look forward to the next post, and glad to say we are one more post closer to having the right amount!

Lady C xxx

1 comment: