Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gloomy Sunday

I have to share this with you all. My cat just noticed the full length mirror my Dad put up today and he tried to look behind it to find the other cat. Lol.
Speaking of the mirror, I took this to show you all. I love my outfit today, it's casual but still cute. I bought the top yesterday from Sai Sai in Camden. I jumped up and down when I saw that shop. It's moved and now has two floors and a whole lot more room for wonderful gothic lolita and punk attire. But anyway, this blouse was definitey worth £32.
The skirt was from H&M, I bought it in the January sales for £10 (score!) I needed something to fit over my petticoat, and it does. Although I'm not wearing it in this picture, just a lacey skirt from Tammy. I thought too much poofyness would annoy me if I was just having a lazy day at home eating pocky. Nom. The tights are just plain black from Tesco.
I'm suprised I'm not tired, considering the weekend I've had. My friend suprised me on wednesday by coming round my house with a card. On the inside it said Lady GaGa concert March 5th. I screamed. It was a very good night, even if the seats weren't the best. It was worth it to see Lady GaGa battling a Paparazzo and prancing around in glittery underwear.
Yesterday I went with my family and the same friend to London, and spent the majority of the day in Camden Town checking out the people with amazing hair. I decided I want to get electric blue in my hair... thoughts?
In the evening we went to Tate Modern. I re-affirmed my view on Francis Bacon's work - he is the most inspiring artist in the world. PERIOD.

Anyway I have to go, my Mum is shouting at me, gaahh. Speak later mookys.

Lottie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment