Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Forward!



Afternoon, mooks! I think. Can't be too sure, all the clocks in my house say different times, and it's a little disorientating. But it's really sunny out and I have two weeks holidays and just generally...YAY! My clothes are kind of spring-like too to match my mood. I got some new clothes for the first time in ages last weekend...


These shorts are from River Island. They're the first thing I've ever owned from there, I don't usually see anything I like when I go in - but I fell in love this time. :)


My studded top only cost a fiver in Penney's (the Irish version of Primark) and I got the sunglasses there too for 1.50. Happyhappy! I only realised after buying them that they're the same shades Brody Dalle is wearing in a lot of Spinnerette photos... she's in my subconscious. =P
And my pink Docs... are still my favourite shoes ever.
Today, I'm off to visit my granny & grandad for lunch. Can't wait, my stomach is growling for some nomzzz! Then later I'm going to a gig in town with le boyfriend. :D
Hope you all have a good Sunday! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I lovelovelove your shorts :D

    And your style in general, really! xxx

    ReplyDelete