Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Naughty Post: 82nd Day of The Year.



Today, I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt because I am ill. That is about the only time when I wear jeans and a t-shirt. Someone remarked about it, and said that they were shocked that I was trousered. Anyway, as you will probably have gleaned by now, this photo is not from today. In fact, many of you may have seen it before, on the 'what are you wearing' thread.
In this picture, I am wearing a kilt from a vintage shop in Brighton. It was a bit overpriced, but I wanted itttt! My top is from Topman, and has a manga style face on it. The cardigan was my mum's until she shrank it in the wash. Now it is miiiiine. It is from whistles, I think. My scarf is from H and M. It is fairly old. I got it for my 18th birthday. Dan mainly wears it now though. I took the photo in the corridor outside my room, because that is where the only rull length mirror is. It reminds me a little bit of Calliope's Halls of Residence, in this picture. The shadow of my glasses makes it look like I have a moustache. :(
Today has been an ill day, and so nothing much has happened apart from self pity, and watching Anime. And a bit of reading. I need to get my ass (and my immune system) into gear if I plan to see the end of the year!!
Goodnight Mooklingtons.
Candy. x

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And you're wearing your brogues, huzzah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too.

    ...and I thought the same thing about my residence halls! Haha...

    ReplyDelete