Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apologies for it being 20 minutes into the next day...

Hello, apologies for being ever so slightly into the next person's day! At least I'm posting and I guess that's what counts right?

Unfortunately, my camera has finally decided to die on my completely. Luckily for me, this quite old picture of me here is actually exactly what I wore today! And, you get pretty Aberystwyth South Beach in the background :)

What I'm Wearing:
  • Black Leather Jacket from Zara
  • Purple/Black/Grey/Silver Check Shirt Dress from Dorothy Perkins
  • Black Wet Look Leggings from Matalan (sorry, you can't see them)
  • Black Doc Martens, also not pictured

Today has been productive, but highly boring. I cleaned my kitchen, I did some emergency food shopping, and I went to work. Delightful! The boy was supposed to visit me tonight, but, alas, he is just as skint as I am. His boss still hasn't paid him and he was supposed to be paid at the beginning of February. As a result, I'm ever so sulky tonight. Hope you Mooks (and any other readers?) have had a good weeked.

Love from Emily Jane/loserbuttercup xx

No comments:

Post a Comment