Friday, February 19, 2010

19th Feb, butterflies...


Hello, it's DirtyMagic standing in for Spiggy today! I have butterflies in my tummy and I'm wearing an appropriate dress...

I like sunshine and brighter evenings and springtime, it makes me all happy and hopeful. It's still freezing cold though, so I'm wearing a big cardi, tights and Docs with this outfit now....


I was playing a gig last night with The Valentinos, it was fun. My arms are so sore from carrying all my drum gear around though, and I'm all sleepy, so I've been hibernating in my room watching a Lost box set and drinking coffee all day. :)


Loooove! xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love it - I wouldn't have worn that yellow myself, but with the black and your colouring it looks fantastic. Butterflies are also awesome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev this outfit suits you so much!
    The butterflies and the bright colours and the socks...

    ReplyDelete