Thursday, February 18, 2010

And on the 17th day of February...



Vic forgot to post because she was sitting in her bed all mucussy and disgusting. But today, after being forcefed some lemsip by the boy, she is feeling slightly better. I've actually worn this outfit before on alternachick (oops), but it's DAMN comfortable and deserves it's glory. Apologies also, for the crappy photo quality: my dad snuck his smartarse camera back so I had to resort to using my webcam.
Since I missed it in my last couple of posts, I thought I'd highlight my awesome socks this week: CUPCAKE SOCKS.

And finally, I'll share with thee my two favourite necklaces in the whole wide world. There's my eagle bollo tie, which was actually my mum's in the eighties (cue Mean Girls quotes), and my more recent flamingo necklace from a website Spiggy mentioned a little while ago on the forum (thank you!)


And for now, mooks, I bid you adieu.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh I have those socks, are they from Topshop? :D Your necklace is ace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that link! I am bookmarking it. Also you look awesome and the webcam pic just makes you look mysterious, so don't worry!

    ReplyDelete