Monday, February 22, 2010

There's a starman waiting



I know it's not been my day for even a whole hour yet, but I'm so excited about these jeans I have to share them NOW, plus with all the excitement, I'm not sure I'll remember in the morning.

I'm cheating a bit and not sharing todays outfit. Instead, here is my look for the NME Awards. That's right Mooks, on Wednesday, myself and the best friend will be at the NME Awards. I'm crazed with excitement.


I needed an outfit that felt suitably glam and rock-chickish, whilst being comfortable enough to queue for hours and then leap around at the front. We take gigging seriously.

So I bought these babies. Gold jeans. I don't know where I'll wear them after this, but I don't care. I bought them from Ebay, but they're originally Miss Selfridge I think. With them, I'll be wearing a black lace top from Blue Banana, a black H&M vest top and my lovely leather jacket, also H&M. I wear a lot of H&M. I'm also thinking I need to up the sparkle factor and rock the silver converse from my last post too.

Sadly, the forecast for Wednesday is pretty crap, so for the queuing part, I'll look like this. Slightly less glamourous, but warm and dry.

Air kisses!
George (AcidKitty)

1 comment:

  1. The thing at the top says it's Monday, but its Tuesday 23rd in Aberystwyth...just. Hmmm. Sorry guys for the date mess-up.

    Also, apologies for squished writing at the top, it didn't look like that in the editing window.

    ReplyDelete