Sunday, February 14, 2010

14th February. V-day.

Hello! :D

So. Clothes.OMG. I AM WEARING BEIGE!
I'm pretty sure I recently said "I fucking hate beige". But I think I'll be okay as long as it's only in small controlled bursts. Or am I making the change into a normal person? D:

My cardi is from New Look. Necklace is my Ma's. The T-Shirt, I found in a shop of charidee. It says "Taking Care of Business" on the back. And look who's on the inside!


Hehe. Okay, now for the lower half.

My green corduroy skirt is from the vintage shop in Cardiff called Hobo's. The best thing about it is the Noel Fielding Doppelganger who works there. He is too funky for this earth. I want to jump over the counter and force my presence on him whenever I go in. *Ahem.* Black stockings and grey socks from Peacocks, nice n cheap. And once again with the Silver DMs.


I went and got me new piercing yesterday. My ear feels really...reinforced? It hurt like a bastard but then it was only a bit sore for a few hours and now it's fine as long as I don't bash it. The Lad also came and got his lip done. He is very happy but his lip is big on one side now and he has a lithp.


I hope you had a nice V-day having your way with your sex slaves/sniping annoyingly smitten couples from a high vantage point/cuddling on the sofa/interrupting PDA's with water balloons/doing whatever it is you get off on.

Peace,
Electro.
x

2 comments:

  1. Your ear looks extremely awesome. And also just extreme. And your outfit is awesome too. I would be scared if I suddenly found doe in my cardigan though!!!

    ReplyDelete