Sunday, February 7, 2010

7th Febuary, Christian Feast Day


07/02/10 and Darahgna (Angharad) here!
Today I was working so I took my photos in the staff room. I am a Lushette in the Bath store and I absolutely love it! My photo is take in the staff room hence the posters saying lovely :D One of the girls was sick so I had to stay on an extra half hour but I got a lunch break so I got to chill out for five. I don't think people realize how hard it is to work in Lush. You have to learn lots of ingredients and what certain products do and who their right for. Nonetheless you get to play with bubbles and bath bombs and work with kick ass people.
Our dress code is black and white so I had a nice polka dot skirt and a plain white t-shirt with a cardie. The skirt is from H&M about a year back and the top and cardie are cheap things from Tesco.
My boots are just kick ass, their doc martens and I got them for christmas from my mammy. Their limited edition ones so I was so excited when I got them.
My day have been really good overall, work was quiet so we mainly cleaned and danced to pass the time and when I got home we decided to watch some movies. We watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which I thought would be a crappy romcom, but I really really enjoyed it. It's one of those films you can switch off too.
I also finished my book, Grave Surprise by Charlene Harris. It's a really epic and awesome book by the same author who writes True Blood (the Sookie Stackhouse series) and it's about a girl named Harper who was struck by lightening and now has the ability to discover how a person died if she's near their body or bones. The book is a thriller and she goes off with her brother to try and solve the murder of a little girl. Very Gripping, I'd advice you all to read it!
I'm now going to go off and chill out before doing some Philosophy work.
Anyway, love and cwtches to you all!!
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your Docs are ace, and I have that very same skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, and I am so jealous you work in lush!!!

    ReplyDelete