Saturday, February 27, 2010

27 Fevrier


Bon soir!

Once again the post from me is coming REALLY late in the day, I apologise profusely for that. I'm so tired from last night (partying til 4am, go me) and work today that my brain is just fried today. There are only 3 minutes left of today so I'm gonna make this quick! The outfit is actually what I wore last night, as today I was wearing my work uniform. I am wearing:
  • Skull + Roses vest from New Look
  • Black tights from God knows where
  • Black boots from same
  • The usual bracelets and ring.
I got a lot of makeup for my birthday, and although you can't see it in the picture I am wearing Urban Decay eyeshadow in Honey and Zero, and Urban Decay eyeliner in El Dorado and Zero (all of which I got for my birthday) as well as my usual Revlon Colorstay Mineral powder and generic pink lipgloss.

Stay gorgeous! x

1 comment:

  1. Siobhan, I saw you yesterday in your pink-haired glory!
    I lika the vest
    x

    ReplyDelete