Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day Plus Two (16th Feb)




Sorry the title's a bit strange, was trying to come up with a creative way of saying "16th of February!" Anyway, here I be. Although you can't see it, I am wearing a dark red long sleeved top underneath everything, then a kind of black zip up vest thingie over that. It has lace trim and red stitching, and little broken hearts on the inside which is cute in an emo way. Also I just realized the irony of it being two days after Valentines Day. I am also wearing my black skirt that I got in New Look in Perth (Scotland) about two years ago. it's black and quite frilly and lacy and I seriously wear it all the time.


And over the top of all that is my long black cardi from American Eagle. It's very cosy. I have two of them, but the other is a little worn out, and has glitter glue on the sleeve for some reason.

My tights are the infamous skull tights I bought at Spencers Gifts around Halloween time. I realize that this is the second post in which I am wearing Halloweeny tights, but bear with me :) They look like they should glow in the dark, but they don't, which I was really disappointed about. Whenever I wear them to school my history teacher always comments on my "happy stockings."


And then, because I needed more red to match the top and stitching on my vest I wore my red DMs from Schuh that I got about this time last year. They were sixty pounds, and my stepmum had to help me out with them 'cause I only had fifty. When my dad saw them he flipped out and we had to lie and say they were thirty pounds, which we still joke about. Last summer if I ever wore them, he would be like "wearing the thirty pound Docs, are we?"


I like little family stories like that ^_^


Not really much else to say, except that I have done absoloutely nada today apart from going to paint pottery with my younger brother, while my youngest brother was at gym class. I painted a big tea mug, so here's a pic of it. It's not glazed yet and the picture was just taken on my mobile, so it's not great looking, but here ya go! I'm sure I'll put photos of it finished up in the Creativity thread or something :)





Hope you all have a lovely Pancake Day!


Immy x

2 comments:

  1. Haha, me and my stepmum had to lie to my dad like that once, about where we ate out for lunch. :) We went to a posh restaurant! Also, I love this outfit so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete