Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Your argument is invalid.. So here's a Ruby with a bunny on her head. [Day 33 I think]


It's been a little sparse on the blog recently, our delightful pink haired Annis has gone AWOL, but we've got our spies, so we'll find her.

I'm currently writing with 14 minutes of my day left, but it's been pretty busy what with trekking to a police station that doesn't exist and then one that does (IN THE SNOW, IN FABRIC SHOES) and being spoken to like I'M the criminal. I tell you what, if I had known I was going to get so much grief from Bad Cop and Bad Cop's Arse Wiper Cop then I WOULD have sold my bus pass to a dealer and got some cash for it like they accused me of. I might as well, they treated me like I had. To be fair to them, they see that scam all the time and probably assume that every student who loss their bus pass is pulling it, but it is so infuriating standing and smiling when you're being spoken to as if you're scum and you know you don't deserve it.

To Patronise and Spit on?

ANYWAY. CLOTHES.
I have a bonanza of images today.







These are my beautiful velvety slippers that I loveeeeee. They got very wet in the stupid snow.


That is my Icelandic rune that I got SURPRISE in Iceland last year, it means creation. :)

Here's my whole outfit:



I got the belt in a Spanish market for one euro and I actually need to glue it together again...
The dress is actually a skirt from New Look, but I pretty much only wear it as a dress.

I'm calling this blog post over now, as it is 15 minutes into the next Mook's day!
P.S. Ignore my rash ridden skin in the first pic, I have been struck with a plague- OUT OF BLOODY NOWHERE MAY I JUST SAY ATFER A PUBERTY OF PERFECT SKIN ARGHHH.
P.P.S. My hat is awesome.
P.P.P.S I HATE the way Blogger deals with images, this has taken me bloody ages.

3 comments:

  1. The hat is awesome. And so is the "angry bunny" face! Playboy Bunnies eat your hearts out, you got nothing on our Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is the best thing ever :D

    I went AWOL by accident :(

    ReplyDelete