Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let There Be Levi's!


And there were :D

This is what I wore to go and get my student ID the other day.
Comfy Chucks, as I had a lot of walking to do. They're my favourite shoes, grey pinstripe.
My favourite Distillers shirt <3
My Jack Skellington necklace, which is a-freakin-dorable

Aaaaaaand my miracle jeans! These jeans make me want to shout from rooftops. With a... *ahem*... "build" like mine, jeans are hard to come by, let alone black ones. And for less than $100!

I had planned to put on makeup to go for my ID photo, but I really couldn't be bothered. I am, after all, a comfort kinda girl. Turns out it doesn't matter, because the ID photo is horrendous anyway - poorly exposed and shrouded in weird tones!

Also featured in this photo is one of two Tank Girl block mounts, which take pride of place in my house. It says "Who says girls don't like big guns?"

And with that, I make my apology for the somewhat bland outfit and head off on my Mooky way :)

1 comment: