Wednesday, February 24, 2010

24th February - A week after the best night of my life.


So todays outfit was actually one from the weekend. I bought them on the Monday of the half term when I went shopping in Camden. I'd never actually been down to Camden before but I loved it especially the market - I am a master haggler tbh :) Got lots of lacey stuff. The highlight of my half-term / life was going to the Hole concert last Wednesday. Not only was Courtney Love absolutely fucking brilliant but I met her before the show which I really hadn't considered happening at all. I hugged her and she kissed my cheek and I was like omg. But yeah now I'm back at school and stressed GAH. I would have been in uniform today hence why I chose to put up an outfit I wore to a party at the weekend.




So in the picture I'm wearing -




  • A cream lace dress from Camden Market


  • Floral tights from a little shop in Camden


  • Lace-up boots from New Look


  • A red with black lace flower that my best friend gave me.


  • A roseary from a small shop in Hastings.

        Sophie (SophiesInsanity)

      No comments:

      Post a Comment