Saturday, February 13, 2010

Making up for some of the lost days...

So this was my outfit the other day. My shirt is new, my mum ordered it for me online from American Eagle of all places, and I think it's really pretty. Even if one girl did tell me it looked like I was wearing a bra over my top. It was a strap top, so it's layered over a long sleeved black one. And my skirt is by Tripp, and I got it on sale at Hot Topic for $15 I think? I had had my eye on it for a while, but it was between this and new DM's. Thanks to winter sales, I got both! Yay winter sales!

My tights are from Target, where I practically live. Anyone who doesn't know what Target is really should. It's a big shop that sells everything (well, most things...), and it has a fantastic Halloween department. So yep, you caught me, I get my tights at Halloween because that's when you get stripey ones on the cheap.

My boots are my beloved Docs, my first pair (unless you count the pair I had as a child, when I was a baby bat in the literal sense.) They're 18 hole, and patent black leather with a panther on the side. I've had them just over a year now, and they're ridiculously cracked but I lurve them! My favorite pair out of my four. My babies...okay this is starting to get weird. I haven't got a shoe fetish, I promise.

Now this is what I wore face/hair wise...


Sorry I couldn't rotate the picture. I tried, maybe there's a secret way I'm not clever enough to figure out? Anyway, makeup wise it's just the usual black eyeliner, no lipstick because recently my lips have been super chapped (therefore I've just been using this rose-scented lip balm.) As you can see the old acne is in it's full glory thanks to my hormones. Thankyou, Mother Nature! As for hair, it's just a sideways ponytail, with a bit hanging down at the side and a white rose clip that's all lacey. My friend (called A on the boards) got it for me for Christmas and I love it!

Before I go and have a cuppa, I just wanted to say taking these pictures was slightly awkward as I took them in school during photo class. It could have potentially been embarrassing had a teacher caught me snapping away myspacey shots!

Anyway, off now. Night mooks!

Immy x

2 comments:

  1. I really like that skirt, it looks quite versatile too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair thingy! It goes really well with the white lace on the top.

    ReplyDelete