Monday, February 15, 2010

Family day madness

Hellooo Lalala here! =]


Today I had to work since morning, so I'm sorry for the late post. Today is family day.. Most likely the lamest holiday ever, and I didn't even get it off work! How dissapointing. Tonight my mom, me, my boyfriend, my sister, her boyfriend, and the two students that are living with me are going to be having dinner and "spending time together". My outfit is rather boring as I just got home from work and just want to be comfortable. I'm wearing a black t-shirt from Gap. I got it second hand a couple weeks ago and I love the fit. A white cardigan from Garage, it's boring but it's too cold to hear just a t-shirt. A little vest thing from Winners that is pointless but I love it just for the way it looks. =]

Excuse my messy room in the next picture.. I just wanted to get a side picture to show off the grey vest. I'm also wearing a grey jean skirt that I like wearing in the summer but it's rather short.. I'm begining to grow out of that stage.


I realized after taking these pictures that I had no colour in my outfit and I couldnt stand it so I had to put on my lovely purple tights. I can't remember where they are from.. somewhere at my local mall. The grey socks are knee highs but I rolled them down so they would look kinda slouchy. I can't remeber where those are from either.. I have had them for years and years. Finally I'm wearing some cheap ruffley boots from Claires accessories I got for a night out and have only worn a couple times since.


Sorry again for the short post and lackluster outfit. I hope everyone has a good night and family day, if there is even anyone but us who celebrates it. =\

<3 Lalala (Laura)


1 comment:

  1. Your tights are ACE! I love them! And they go so well with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete