Thursday, February 4, 2010

And a second update today because I am a goon

Sorry, my beloved Mookies! I had somehow got it into my head that my day was the 5th of Feb, not the 2nd, as a result of exam stresses and forbidding myself from foruming for a couple of days so I could get the fuck on. Exams are over as of yesterday and a message from Candy prompted me to check the date and...*facepalm*. But now I can return to the real world, here's the entry you should have had on February 2nd.

It's 3.15pm and I've only just got out of my jimjams, in my determination to allow myself maximum dossing time. It feels really weird not having exams. Should I not be doing some work of some kind? Oh wait, no. Well, what do I do with my day then? God knows. But yes, It's mid-afternoon and I've only just got dressed and it's rather nice being able to do so.

Today's clotheses consist of:

* A rather nice pale green top I bought from New Look the other day. I love green clothes because of the nice clash they provide with my hair.
* Underneath it is a plain black vest top from H&M which has a black lace trim and straps. Most of my clothes seem to come from H&M - their basic line is pretty ace because it's really cheap and has lots of useful things, like plain long-sleeved tops and t-shirts and suchlike.
* Thick woolly grey tights which, despite me buying size M/L, are too short, so the crotch keeps falling around my knees and I keep having to pull them up in a really unladylike way. Having long legs is ridiculous because I can never get jeans to fit and I have to buy tights in huge sizes so they'll even cover me. Grr.
* A rather nice high-waisted black circle skirt, also from H&M, with a clippy belt. I really like this skirt but I can't for the life of me decide whether or not it suits me because it sits so high up, and because of my long legs and a short waist I wonder whether it makes my upper body look tiny and weird. Perhaps I read into these things a little too much.
* And footwear-wise - stripy socks from Tesco [I am a classy bird, I'll have you know] and my beloved flowery DMs again. I don't think I could ever get sick of wearing these.

Once again, apologies for being a noob and getting my dates wrong. On that note, I'm going to go and spend the afternoon doing bugger-all. Bimble around the internet, write a couple of letters, do the washing up; all the fun things in life. Not to mention continue ripping all my CDs into Windows Media Player after last week's computer disaster! I'm not even halfway through yet, and it's taking years. Currently listening to Suzanne Vega, who made beautiful acoustic singer-songwriterish music in the 70s and 80s and is still doing so. If you can get hold of the song 'Small Blue Thing' then you really really should.

Much love to you all :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Annis, I want your legs. Badly. You really are disgustingly beautiful, even when you're doing a lot of hair-clashy colours. It makes me very envious ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aenigma. I haaaaaatttte youuuuuuuu. But also love you.

    ReplyDelete