Monday, February 8, 2010

Roses




Today is Monday, and it is snowing. I wish it would snow like it did before, I want to forget about college and bomb around on a sledge for hours on end. Hopefully I'm closer to booking my tattoo now I know what I want, which I'm really looking forward to. I also get my bottom braces on next week, my surgeon appointment too, and going to Cardiff on the 17th, so I am perking up a bit I have things to look forward to (minus the horrendous braces), which is nice. I don't have much else to say right now, so I might come back later and update, but for now... outfit!

Rose cardigan from New Look
Wet look leggings also from New Look
Belt from H&M
and I wore this with black cowboy boots which have chains and studs on :D

Tata for now sexies :)
- Frankie xxx

3 comments:

  1. BOG ROLL!!!!! :D
    hehe.
    You look lahvely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cameras are all dead so I had to use my phone with no flash haha, and the bathroom was the lightest place, excuse the LOVELY bog roll haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup is always so flawless!!

    ReplyDelete