Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lady lolita

Hola! It's Lady Misery here with my newest post! This is one of the two new dresses Mum bought from The Gothic Shop, an online store which sells loads of gorgeous alternative gear. This is my lolita dress, complete with ribbons and pink. You probably can't see the detail properly, but there are tiny silver crowns and cobwebs all over it.

The shoes you see were bought in ASDA (shock horror) for my part as Tallulah in our school's production of Bugsy Malone. I'm wearing skin coloured tights underneath because my legs are currently a mess of insect bites and assorted scratches from God knows where.

The necklace you see is one of my all-time favourites. It is a little egg I got whilst collecting faberge eggs. I LOVED those things.

Anyway, enjoy your wednesday! Love Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment