Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So it's awfully late...


Sorry ladies and gents, or gent in the case of Dave! I missed out on my last scheduled post - in fact I might have missed out on two, when my next one is due, I'll post two!
So here's a fill in post to make up for the missed May post.

This is an outfit I threw on to go up to the shops just because it was such a lovely sunny day. The beautiful weather we've been hving is such an oddity in Scotland, but I'm loving it regardless. It's not much fun while I'm work with no AC, but it's nice when I finish my shift for the night and it's still warm outside.

Anyway, my dress is a sundress I bought out of my work for £2.30! It was originally £17.99 when it came in, and gradually dropped down in price till it went into sale for £3. I got it then with my discount and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. I've had to repair the design at the bust and both the straps, but it's still rather lovely ^^
My sandals were also bought from Internacionale and I had to buy them because it was getting too hot in the shop to wear my combat boots. These are much cooler, but don't actually have much about them by way of a shoe, so they get uncomfortable after three ten hour shifts in a row.

My bag was a present from my mum for when I was going to a New Year's dinner dance. It's from Topshop and it's one of only two things I actually own from there. I'm not much of a fan - can never find anything I'd actually manage to pull off in there. It's a nice bag, just big enough to fit my phone and purse.

So again, apologies for the lateness!

Lady C x

No comments:

Post a Comment