Sunday, July 4, 2010

*Creeps in* Hiiiiiiii




Yeah it's Ruby here, you may remember me from posting months ago. I missed my last two I think- pathetic.


So here's a filler for you.
This picture was taken last week in a very nice bar on Canal Street. It had thrones, so naturally I pulled my fiercest poses, despite being covered in sand from the World Cup fake beach and also being rather damp from the traditional Manchester rain.
I am queen of the high street here, rocking:
New York t shirt from H&M
Shorts from New Look
and cover up thingy from Primark, or Primada as I like to call it.
And if you look very closely, you will also be able to gaze apon my St George cross nails, that aren't tacky at all. Honestly.
It's my 19th on Thursday and also the gorgeous Spikeyfaerie's wedding- so I'll like to offer my best wishes to her and her husband to be.
Good luck gorgeous!
I'll try and be more punctual next time, I promise!
Mwah!
xxx
P.S. So psyched for the Mooky Meet it's unreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment