Thursday, June 24, 2010

School's out! Huzzah!

What ho, all and sundry!


I thought I could post another entry even though it isn't my day. I hope you don't mind! Today was the last day of school. I'll probably be bored out of my mind by the end of August but right now, I'm enjoying my freedom!


I apologise for the crappy webcam-ness of the pics, my web camera is currently my only camera that actually works so bear with me, s'il vous plaĆ®t. Today I’m a photowhore because I’m bringing you four (!) pics!

Anyway, today's outfit. I'm wearing a pinstripe blazer from Dorothy Perkins, a black skirt (Annis has an identical skirt! We're skirt twins! Skirtmates!) and a frilly white shirt from H&M. The polka dot scarf is from Accessorize and I’m also wearing my pocket watch necklace I made about a year ago. The watch is a 19th century ladies’ pocket watch and I love it even though it doesn’t work anymore.

Here’s another photo of me. This is what happens if one goes to school too often. Madness! (I’ll refrain from screaming “This. Is. Spartaaaa!”)

I hope you’re all having a lovely Thursday (did you know that “Thursday” is actually “Thor’s day”, referring to the Norse god Thor?), my dears!

Pip pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment