Thursday, June 10, 2010

My darlings! How are you? Good I hope. Well, I've been having a crap few days so I haven't got round to taking a photo of my outfit properly. Luckily I had the initiative to take some emergency photos just in case I felt too gross/sad/ill/lazy to take new ones. As you can see from the lack of pink in my hair these aren't very recent.

Here's my new-ish bag. Do you like? It was made by some local woman who sells bags and driftwood art. The black mini skirt is from Topshop, and you can't tell but it has cute poofy pockets on the front. The tights are from Blue Banana and I loooooove them because they are fishnet but only in a stip down the side. Looks rather snazzy.
Wonder woman top is second hand and the hair was a bad idea.


I've been asked to submit a photo for a style blog on Tumblr. Thing is it has to be a full body shot from head to toe and I don't have any of them and I don't exactly feel like asking someone to take photos of me. :/ Boohoo. Looks like I'll have to pass that up.
Well, toodle pip! xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment