Monday, June 7, 2010

50's Hood Look... Misery style ;)


Hey y'all! It's Lady Misery, and today I'm wearing my baby (leather jacet, now a size too big for me) a bright red camisole top, the basic blue jeans any self-respecting 50's hood would wear and... fluffy blue bed socks. With cats on. I forgot to grab a photo of them, but I think you can just about see them here.

The sunglasses you see here are last year's- I have new ones now in black. However, I was too lazy to retrieve them from my handbag so here are my beauties from last summer. They do not look very Goth. But then again, it is summer so my wardrobe is gonna be pretty limited.

This here on the right is my brand new 'The Lost Boys' poster. Keifer Sutherland, in his prime, hanging over my bed everynight. Drool. Okay, that sounds kinda creepy and Edward Cullenesque, but it's okay. I have Eric Draven on my opposite wall to keep me company :)

I hope you all have a fab summer! Love Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment