Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Piano exams and other tales.

Good evening, ladies.

Here I am, once again, after a rather turbulent but successful day. As you already know, today was the day of my piano exam. I'm pleased to report that it went very well indeed. Exams are graded here - I got an A and the judges said that I'm a brilliant pianist. Hurrah! (I apologise for the awful webcam-ness of the pics, please forgive me.)

I'm wearing a Dorothy Perkins dress which happens to be one of my favourite dresses. It makes me happy and I was very worried about my exam so I put it on in the morning to cheer up. It worked! I wanted to keep my fingers warm, toasty and protected before the exam, that's why I'm wearing black lace gloves. Jewellery-wise, I'm slightly boring today because I'm not wearing any rings - they get in the way when I play the piano. The beaded necklace was a birthday present from my friends. I love wearing it because it's so versatile and goes with almost every outfit! I'm also wearing two black flowers in my hair, black like my dark beating heart, BWAHAHAHA. Yes.

As for my shoesies, they're lovely and old-fashioned. I've got two pairs because they're so cool and I want to wear them until I die!

Before I go, here's my victorious "I passed grade 7 piano exam!" face:

Toodles!
Spiggleton
xx

2 comments: