Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm actually on time for once!




Yay! So today my mum and step-dad went to cuba for two weeks, which means I get to look after their house, and Molly, our very very old lady dog. My mum treated me to a facial and to have my eyebrows waxed earlier by her beauty therapist, she did a bloody good job on my eyebrows. I leave them to grow wild because I'm scared I'll pull them all out!!! And on Saturday I'm booked in to get my hair cut and dyed at the hairdressers, which my mum paid for too, as 'payment' for minding the house/dog!

So, my outfit today is my bargain dress from New Look, it was £15 in the sale and I love it. It ties up at the back and with two bows, I've tried to take a picture but it's very hard to take a picture of your own back with a mobile phone. My tights are also from New Look, and my shoes are from Matalan. I stupidly forgot my ID so I'm off to try and get served in the shop for some cigarettes!

Hmph, the picture uploader has made my post all backwards... It's so hard to figure out how to get the pictures where you want them on this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment