Friday, June 18, 2010

EYE HEART BALLZ.

Sorry this is slightly late, ladies. I have had the most hectic, amazing week ever. I went to two May Balls, on consecutive nights. They start at 9.00pm and end at 6.00am, and so I have effectively reversed my sleep cycle and now I am nocturnal.

This is my first dress. I am not showing you my face because it is gross. The dress is from the interwebs, from a shop called e-dressit, in China. It was so cheap, and is so beautiful. I am wearing a necklace with a little elephant on it, because the theme for the ball was Scheherezade. There were live camels and a snake charmer.
I just realised it looks like I have massive shoulders in this photo. I don't think I do in real life... Also, it was so cold, my posture sucks. Never mind. Anyway, it was a lovely night but not a patch on the second ball. Here is dress number two:
My face looked silly in this one too... But never fear, there will be a shot of my head, because I am very pleased with the way my hair turned out. I used rollers! My dress is from Debenhams, my feathery stole is from Monsoon kids...And the lace gloves are from Accessorize. You can't see my fascinator in that picture. Oh dear, I have to upload another one. What a shame...
I am vain... My bad is from Primark like a thousand years ago or something... I was channeling my mother's wedding outfit with the cleavage rose. Gosh my mother is classy. And so am I...

Aaaaanyway, sorry about the late and confuzzled post. I love you all, and I love looking at your clothes!!

1 comment: