Sunday, June 13, 2010

Holidays In The Sun


I hope I'm not treading on anyones toes by posting a few hours early. I have a fun filled day of babysitting tomorrow, so I wont be able to get to the netbook to upload things I'm afraid.

So, hello! It's the estranged Capulet here providing you with June based joy and wonder. Summer is a strange time where we have these expectations of what it's going to be like, and what we're going to do and instead (in my case) it ends up a dvd and sleep fest, with the occasional bout of responsibility. Or something. I have gotten through a shocking amount of Lost DVDs in the last couple of days. Haha.

So, my outfit:
(If you could possibly ignore my facial expression, the camera was at a particularly unflattering angle and for some reason it's impossible to crop on this blasted laptop)

*Top was found tucked away in the sale section of New Look last summer.
Oddly enough, that's it inside out. I had to cut all the labels off. It's a strange thing.
*My shorts are my beautiful nautical striped pair that I bought from Primark two weeks ago, only to have the buttons break off by a drunken idiot who thought pulling at peoples clothing was a clever way to get attention.

*My tights are also from Primark

Also I'm wearing a bunch of bracelests and my spiked metal cuff that I've had since I was about 13. I also got a little fed up recently and decided to put pink through my hair and stretch my ear, but you can see neither venture very well in these pictures. So that's that then :). A week tomorrow I'm going to see Green Day for the second time. I'm pretty jazzed about that. Have a few parties this week too. Hope you all enjoy your summer :).
Love always.
Kristy. x



No comments:

Post a Comment