Thursday, June 3, 2010

Let's pretend it's May 23rd.

Hallo!

My darlings, I am so sorry for not having posted, I took pics and everything and thought I'd done it but I never did. Please forgive me! ):

I cut out my head in the first photo because I looked weird. However, I know that everybody is just DYING to see my face (note the sarcasm here), I'm posting yet another photo. Please focus on the jewellery, not my startled expression.

I'm wearing a charcoal dress I bought in Dorothy Perkins a few weeks ago on my Great Dress Raid which resulted in six new dresses. I like this dress because I think it's really pretty, the colour is nice and muted and I love the flower embroidery. On my feet you can see my wonderful black leather brogues - I adore them! I'm also wearing sheer tan stockings from H&M. It took me a long time to find "tan" stockings that don't look orange when I put them on. I suppose these stockings are so white-ish because H&M is originally a Swedish shop and everyone is pale in Sweden! Hurrah!

Let's move on to more interesting things. I'm wearing a black headband that goes back to my mother's teenage years. The necklace is from Accessorize, I bought it last summer at Gatwick Airport because I had to spend my last Pounds before going back to my silly Euro zone country. The bracelet is, I think, from Tunisia. I don't remember who gave it to me, but I like it because I'm pretentious and it makes people think I've been to Tunisia. :P

This will be all for today, I'm off to practise the piano like a madwoman. My exam's on the 15th and I am, in coarse terms, shitting bricks. Oh yes I am.

Toodles!
Spiggy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment