Saturday, June 5, 2010

Zu spaet...

Hey beauties! This is my delayed post from the 29th [?] of May. I couldn't post that day because I was holed up in a cottage in West Yorkshire for my future sister-in-law's hen weekend. I was hoping I might be able to post some nice pictures of my outfit on the night we went out in Leeds, but alas, there were no good photos at all. I will, however, provide you with one photo from the night, which I find hilarious because it emphasises exactly how giant I seem to be. Towering over everyone else...I think my knees come up to Jo's armpits, lol.

Everything's been a bit crazy because of the arrival of everyone's favourite time of year: the exam season. All but one of my housemates have finished now except me; I've got an Old English exam on Tuesday which I am dreading slightly because it is an absolute fucktonne of work. On the bright side, though, it's been so warm that I've been able to spend most of the day in the garden. Before that, my revision space looked like
this, and my room is still cluttered with myriad books and notepads and sheets of paper. Suave.

My outfit today is a little bizarre, because I got a package in the post yesterday from my mum which contained a skirt. Bearing in mind my mother is generally not very good at picking out clothes of my taste, I was apprehensive, but the skirt is really nice. The only problems I have with it are that it's really a little too long [more librarian than secretary], and that it's got a layer of aqua netting round the bottom which is more twelve-year-old goth than anything else. I think I'm going to modify it slightly when my exams are finished, but then I will wear it all the time.

Other than that, today's outfit is just a plain black tank top I got from Peacocks years ago [but is one of my favourite staple items of clothing], flowery ballet flats from New Look, and a little bottle necklace made by a friend of mine. It's been so warm today that I didn't really want to make much effort, plus it's not as though I'm going out with all the revision I'm supposed to be doing. Oh, wait, revision. That's what I'm supposed to be doing now. Til next time, Mooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment