Tuesday, May 11, 2010

RAWR I is a leopard!!!



Today is dress up day in work and I am a leopard!!! My outfit is actually lingerie from ebay with a black top and leggings underneath. I'm a leopard because we had a limited edition 'Jungle Jelly' out in our Lush store and we get to dress up as Jungle Animals :D.
I done my eye makeup with Urban Decay, Deluxe Shadow box, colours Honey and Zero. I totally adore this set and I would definately recommend it to everyone! I used Lush Utrabalm on my eye lids and then applied the Honey all over my eye before using a smaller brush to do the spots. I then used the same bush just to deepen the colour of my Brow and join it up to the eye.
My hair was a right mission, I backcombed and then rounded the front sections of my hair before spraying with alot of hairspray to give myself ears.
Overall, I'd say my outfit was a definite hit!! (esp. with the boys ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment