Friday, May 28, 2010

Ohaii, this is a random fill in post!

Okay, this is going to be a tad pic heavy because I am in photography and just took a load of pictures. I thought why not d0 a fill in post, because my next one is the 9th of June or something. The pictures were taken in or by the graveyard next to my school because I am so goffik (My Immortal--the worst fancic ever reference.)
Anyway, here is my face.

Here I am on a wall. Today I'm wearing a black top from Urban Outfitters that I've had for ages, a polka dot miniskirt, and my lace tights that have an obscene amount of holes in them.

And my trusty plimmies from Primark that cost me two pounds. Seriously, though, I've had them almost a year and wore them while walking around New York (my feet KILLED!) It's amazing they've not just disintegrated or something. And as I've probably said before on here, the laces are actually leftover bits of my curtains. So a bit frayed.


Better pic of my outfit. I could not fit my head in because I positioned the camera on a wall and it cut my head off. But it got all of my clothes in. But not my feet, so it looks like I have stumps. I don't, I promise.
So this is what I did in school today :D




No comments:

Post a Comment