Friday, May 21, 2010

BBQ yay!
















Hey hey guys and gals, hope you're all having a fab weekend. As the title suggests I'm off to a friends a BBQ shortly as it's his birthday. Can't wait, good food, good friends and lots and lots of vodka! I've not been up to much this week as the little un has been ill AGAIN so it's mainly consisted of playing on the park and taking the dog for long walks as suddenly we have gorgeous weather! Apparently it's gonna be thunder storms here though this weekend which I'm actually happy about because I love them! Anyways, my outfit mainly consists of things from Primark. I got this dress from there and I love it that much I've got it in pink as well. The buttons were white plastic though so I've changed it for these cherries ones. It's strapless but I'm bebating whether to turn it into a halter neck with red ribbon. What do ya think? My shoes were from Peacocks I think and are very comfortable, it's too hot for massive heels. My cardigan was also from Primark, it's just a little black one I've got for covering my shoulders and the tops of my arms. I love this necklace, it's from some place on ebay, it's my favourite. The hairband is also from ebay, can you tell I like cherries?! I've got a couple of plain black beaded bracelets as well, and a big fat one with a black heart on it.
Right peoples, I'm offski, have fun!

Laura xxxx
P.S I can't figure out how to move the photos about, I did last time! Sorry!










No comments:

Post a Comment