Monday, May 24, 2010

Snippetty Snip. 24th May 2010

Hallo friends.

I am in the middle of exam death hell at the moment, so I am bringing you snippets of me. I am too disgusting at the moment to be photographed in full, so here you go.
To cheer myself up, I have been painting my nails different colours every couple of days. This nail polish is from Superdrug and is supposedly a "clubbing colour". I only realised this when I got home, but I do think it is amusing that bright colours are for clubbing. Also, in my opinion, clubbing is just an excuse to rub yourself against people in a socially acceptable environment. So why bother putting nail polish on. In fact, why bother even putting clothes on. You may as well cut out the middle man. The fabric in the background is my bedspread. Yay pretty.
This is my hairclip daisy. It is from Claire's Accessories (I know, I know...). It makes me feel summery. Also a cheeky shot of my rook piercing. I want a smaller ring for it, but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT MYSELF. This photo would have looked better if I wasn't wearing glasses. Oh well, sweet hindsight.
This is my life at the moment, so I am sorry there is not a great deal of fashion involved in my post. Sucks to be me right now. But soon I will be able to frolic around in summer dresses. Note to self: Need more summer dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment