Friday, May 14, 2010

It is May 14th

Hello Mookies!
I failed and forgot to post on Wednesday. So I grabbed my camera, realized it was out of batteries, and then recharged it. Then took the pictures!
So here I am today! About ten minutes ago, if you want to be precise about it! It was taken in my garden. The bench you see pictured has a funny story behind it. My stepdad's dad made it for us. He's a member of a bunch of these dating sites and is always meeting new women on them, and my mum jokes that it is because he puts an ad in his profile that says "comes with a free bench!" So I am sitting on the Step Grandad bench, next to my bonfire pit, where I had the rather epic party last Friday!Ah, the clothes. I almost forgot amongst all that bench related excitement! I am wearing a blouse from Forever 21, which was kind of an impulse buy as I had a giftcard and five minutes. Under that I have on my lace bolero with the ribbony sleeves. I wanted to wear my one without the ribbons today (same pattern) because the ribbons get caught on everything (and actually have paint on them--no kidding!) But I couldn't find that one in the mess pit that is my room so I put on this one. I have one with spiders web patterns on it, too, which is rather pretty!
My jeans are Bullhead from PacSun. They were originally black, but I've had them for around two years and they've faded a lot, so now they are grey. I liked the fit, so I got the same kind last autumn, but now they are sort of grey too! Then I have the four dollar Salvation Army goth shoes on! Yay! I still love them! I was actually wearing my red DMs today, but I took them off when I got in and couldn't be arsed to lace them up so I just put on these shoes! Besides, I hadn't worn them in a while and I thought they were looking a tad lonely.
And finally, the pink crocs Rowan can't believe I own! Look closely at the little charm things on it, okay? I just noticed the humour of this the other day. Think Sex and Relationships section.
Give up? Okay, well I have a sex toy guitar charm on my shoe! Only the neck snapped off :( And I have a bunch of pirate skulls, a British flag, and the Chinese symbol for love. But the STG is the best, it's even pink!

Well, I shall be off now! I have two English projects and a Spanish quiz on the "Si clause" to study for. Fun weekend ahead!

Immi xx

1 comment: