Saturday, May 15, 2010

Late, filling in for Isabella :)



Hi there m'dears, as you can see I'm filling in for Isabella, this is supposed to be for the 10th but never mind. I'm afraid this is a bit rubbish for my first post, I've not been very well so walking around like a zombie most of the time and trying to help my Mr decorate which is not going well! At least I've got the rest of the weekend to myself pretty much. Had an ok week, I got my acceptance letter for my princess to go to nursery, can't wait, I know she's going to love. I've also been planning what to do for her 3rd birthday as that's next month. I've been buying her lots of Jack Skellington stuff from the Nightmare Before Christmas as that's her favourite film along with Corpse Bride. You can definitely tell she's mine!

Anyhoo, like I said been feeling pooky all weekend so my outfit isn't incredibly exciting. This skirt I love, I bought it recently on ebay for a fiver, I think it's originally from Alienskin. My strappy vest I think was just from Tescos and I'm wearing the red shirt from Primark as it's still a little chilly. I wish the summer would bloody hurry up and get here!

Hope you guys have a better weekend than me! Laura (goth_girl) xxx



P.S excuse if I haven't got this right on here, first time doing it and a little confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment