Friday, May 7, 2010

Cleggstasy?


Yeah. The whole Lib Dems thing went well. I think we're all a bit annoyed about the Conservatives and the whole hung parliament situation. Wasn't exactly what we were going for..

HOWEVER: today is a sunny day, I'm going to see Duke Special tonight and I don't have a hangover despite the fact I REALLY should. The kitchen (the site of the infamous election 2010 drinking game) looks like a bomb hit it. A bomb composed of mostly Strongbow, baccy and shot glasses, but a bomb nonetheless. Today is a casual "OH MY GOD IT'S SUNNY IN THE CITY OF RAIN!" kind of day. So nothing very exciting to show you today I'm afraid..
Also, I am sideways. WHAT THE FUCK?
I am wearing a demin skirt from H&M, a vest top with flamingos from a sports shop in my home town(!) a pink bracelet from Camden and pink beads from a shop in Spain.
Also NO MAKE UP. Loving it.
B*Witched just came on my Ipod. So that's nice.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment