Friday, May 14, 2010

When It's Time.




How goes it? It is currently 3.29pm and I am very, very hungry. Just thought I'd throw that out there for funsies. I don't really know what say introductary wise. I'm really happy that I have a post due today, since (for the forseeable future) it's my last day on the forum. I've said already how much I'm going to miss it, so we wont dip into the sentimental pool of no return.

So, with my outfit I'm cheating a bit, because this is what I wore to a party two weeks ago, but I knew I'd get today and panic I'd have nothing so I thought ahead and took pictures. mwhaha.

It's a sly wee dress I bought from Primark a year ago. I stopped wearing it because I managed to get the zip stuck, but I'm a super genius and fixed it ;D. The print at the top are roses and it's meant to have huge ruffles at the front, but I don't like them so I tucked them in.

Underneath the dress is a black lacy vest top, also from Primark and my tights are just plain old black, also primarks finest.


My shoesies are from New Look. In the end I didn't wear them out because I wasn't sure how well they went with the dress. I just want wear out of them because I bought them for prom and didn't go haha.



So here's a little food for thought before I go,
Last night one of Zappa's friends caught me on Facebook, I can't remember ever meeting him but he decided to tell me that "I used to be hot" and he was sorry that I wasn't anymore. I took it as a joke and we bantered for a bit. But it did knock me, a lot. It confirmed how I felt.
And then I realised that I am 100% happier now than I was back when I was "hot".

The fact of the matter is, I'd rather be ugly and happy than hot and miserable any day. My brain feels pretty beautiful, that's what's important.
:)


Love always,
Capulet x.

No comments:

Post a Comment