Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ready? OK!

Ready? You bet!
You ain't seen nothing yet.
Alternachick and mooks,
how rowdy can you get?

Hi Mooks,
I've been awful and missed my day by ages, but here I am, better late than never. I am wearing MY NEW CHEERLEADING KIT. I picked it up about half an hour ago and just tried it all on for the first time. Isn't it beautiful?
So, I am wearing a skirt, an undertop and a shell top, all in royal blue and white. Please excuse my messy room, my dodgy grey socks and the face I haven't put my face on.
I've been cheerleading since September and it's a lot of fun. Cheerleading is a great sport, not just for bimbos in tiny uniforms trying to impress boys. My squad, Tarannau (welsh for thunder), cheer for our American Football team. We also go out for events in the local community, like this weekend, we'll be on the finish line for a fun run for Cancer Research. This is great, as these kinds of events up our profile in the local community, which means we're more likely to be forgiven for any rowdy behaviour from the boys, and it makes it easier for us to find sponsorship from local businesses. We compete as well, against squads from other unis and dance schools, under the name Thunderbirds.
Hope you approve! I'm off to leap about excitedly in my new gear.
Over and out!
George (AcidKitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment