Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Late, Again.


So yeah, apologies ladies, this is late again. I blame the fact that I was at KISS on Sunday, and spent yesterday having a duvet day with the man and the sociology notes. Anyway, here's an outfit I prepared earlier.

Tiny wee picture, and blurry, but at least it's saving the upload limit? :(

Anyway, it's a work outfit again, so EVERYTHING is from Internacionale. My top is just plain black, the shoulders are all bunched up - god damn massive shoulder trend, like I wasn't self concious about my shoulders as it is. It's really really long, so it has to be bunched up under my skirt; I bought the tops originally as dresses, but apparently, the hemline was too short. Beh.

My Skirt is very pretty though! You can't really see it, but it's got plenty of ruffle layers and is made of a sort of chiffon material and flounces very nicely.

My necklace is pretty plain, I got it for 75p from the sale selection at work. I liked it when it first came in, but not enough to spend £4.99. Wait a while, and voila, inexpensive, lovely jewellery.

Here's a better view of my skirt, and I had to let you all see my tights! Sadly, you can't see them very well here, but they're mock suspender tights! I LOVE THEM. The little lines are all tiny bows! So pretty!

Sorry it's short and sweet, but I'm off to study more.

Lady C x

No comments:

Post a Comment