Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello 18th of May. How are you?

Good Evening! Today I am a little bit plain but I feel quite nice in this outfit. I've spent my day drawing a pin-up girl for Lady Contraband and having coffee on the seafront and feeding the pigeons.

I have a new red headscarf which I got really cheap off ebay. It's going to look good with a few other things I own but today it's mainly to hide my greasy hair since I'd rather not wash it too much so it doesn't fade quickly. Apparently red and pink aren't supposed to go? But I'll ignore that rule.


I got this blouse from Seconds Ahead the other day. It's usually full of crap granny clothes but you can find at least one wearable thing. Baby pink and covered in strawberries - how girly. The grey cardigan is from Primark and it's so handy and goes with everything that I wish I'd bought several. :/Boring plain skinny jeans today and the usual silver Docs. You must be sick of the sight of them by now, but they are always glued to my feet. So to liven it up I thought I'd also show you this rag rug I have on my bedroom floor. It's from Barbados and is handmade by an old lady living next door to where my Mum stayed.

Peace out. x

1 comment:

  1. Tahlia you look beautiful! Pretty pretty shirt, wouldn't mind one of those myself :) x

    ReplyDelete